We do our best to keep things interesting around here. The more that we have going on, the more rewards will make it directly into your pockets!
While we won't pretend that Surveys aren't the most popular and useful way for Caddle to collect real time information from Canadian consumers, we're working towards bringing more variety to the platform than ever before.
Let's start with the bread and butter, Surveys!
Every day is Survey Day at Caddle!
We've all taken surveys, but Caddle has been learning to ask questions differently so that we find the best insights and so our Members can express themselves fully.
It's important that Members pay close attention to the questions asked and answer sincerely. We want real responses from real Canadians! Most importantly, if there's EVER a question you don't want to answer or makes you uncomfortable, please exit the survey. Your responses won't be saved and your data won't be collected until you've completed the offer.
- DAILY Surveys - each and every day we run a Daily Survey (sometimes two!) and this helps us keep each and every member engaged. We cover a wide range of topics and LOVE looking at the results from the most diverse panel of Canadians in existence!
- Screener Surveys - these offers go live to a huge audience (most often, the full platform) so that we can ask questions about specific qualifiers that help us targeting upcoming offers to the perfect audience.
- Awareness Surveys - these offers set out to see what consumers know about a product or product category. We ask about awareness, behaviour, interest and intent.
- Post-Purchase/Post-Trial Surveys - these surveys run after we've validated a purchase you made and they help us understand the full scope of the experience you had with the related product.
- Concept Studies - in these surveys, we'll show a product image or concept design and ask for your opinions. No one is better qualified to share their thoughts than the Canadian consumers on Caddle!
- We're sure you're familiar with Single Choice or Multiple Choice questions, but we also include Open Text responses so Members can share their exact thoughts without selecting an option we've provided.
- Another great way to study preferences is through a MaxDiff survey. This method groups options (usually product claims) and asks which you like most, and which you like least. Why use MaxDiff? This method is a long-established academic mathematical theory with very specific assumptions about how people make choices: it assumes that respondents evaluate all possible pairs of items within the displayed set and choose the pair that reflects the maximum difference in preference or importance.
Rebates: We got 'em, you want 'em!
Arguably the most popular offer type because of the high value, we try to keep exciting deals coming week after week!
Here's what to know about Rebates -
When our clients hire us to put an offer on the platform, there are usually some very specific details about those products - size, flavour, which retailer they are available at, when the purchase should be made or HOW the purchase should be made - and any time that a rebate offer has restrictions, we make sure that that information is outlined in the Offer Details.
It's boring. We know! BUT reading / studying / understanding the Offer Details of each and every offer available and will save you from an unnecessary decline. It's a good thing!
Why the need for all this specificity?
- The cash back value of the offer is specific to the exact product on offer
- Often the rebate offer has a follow-up review or post-purchase survey offer and we want reviews or survey responses and experience for the exact product on offer
- Some retailers may not carry the specific size or flavour of the product and so we try to point members in the right direction to ensure the correct product is found
- If the offer stipulates that the product should be ordered through a provided link, there may be an additional discount code available - who would want to miss EXTRA savings?!?!?
- The offer details will also provide requirements for submission or steps that each member must follow in order to redeem - super duper important information!
- Because. Just because! Those are the rules! We take the time to provide these details and members who follow the details exactly experience better success on our platform. And we want everyone to succeed!
Ratings & Reviews
These offers start on Caddle and then we send them off into the real world! Honest feedback (good or bad) is shared by YOU directly to our clients and made visible to anyone looking for product reviews.
We'll share some tips for success below -
- Be as descriptive as possible! Who ate it/used it? When? How? How does it compare to another similar product? Would you buy it again?
- Be honest! We want sincere feedback (good or bad); write a review that would help you decide if you want to purchase the related product.
- Don't submit a review for a product you haven't tried! Please wait to submit until you have experience with the product you're reviewing.
- Don't include profanity! Sure, it can be helpful when expressing ourselves, but please keep your review PG rated! Reviews with profanity will be declined.
- Don't include gibberish! We know that improvising what to write can be difficult sometimes and we know that you're busy, but submitting a review with unusable content will result in a declined submission.
- Don't submit content unrelated to the review. As an example, many members mention that they appreciated the rebate for the product they are reviewing. We love to hear that you loved the offer we had on Caddle and we love that you used a rebate to try something new, but that won't help someone decide if they want to buy it. You can send our team that feedback, but please keep reviews product focused!
These offers exist to connect our Caddle member base to a new opportunity. This might mean that Caddle members need to sign up for something, become members on a different app or subscribe to a service.
With each of these offers, we will explain the offer requirements or steps to complete (often containing a Caddle specific promo code), so make sure to review the Offer Details closely!
Very similar to User Acquisition offers in that they exist to connect Caddle members to something else.
These offers ask for your consent to share your email address with a third party. This might mean you're signing up for a new mailing list, subscribing to a service or just agreeing to be contacted by one of our clients in the future.
If you don't say so, we won't ever share your email with anyone. That's a promise.
Still have questions about our offers? Reach out!
Article is closed for comments.